SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT Les Paul Supreme Desert Burst + PRS CU24 (TRADED)

markblackmarkblack Frets: 1642
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Hello,

Just making one thread as I forgot to read the rules properly... sorry!

First up...

My Les Paul Supreme simple doesn't get enough use. While it's very lovely to look at, nice to play etc. I'm just not a Les Paul guy. Fender - type stuff is just what I'm more comfortable with. I have a 335 so I figured that will have me covered Gibson-wise.

This is a 2009 LP Supreme, as I'm sure you know it's a bit different to a standard LP - body wise it's a little deeper.

Ebony fingerboard, gold hardware, mother-of-pearl globe inlay on the headstock, custom split fretboard inlays and 7-ply binding. It has no cavities on the reverse all electrics go through an oversize jack plate. 490R neck and 498T.

It's in lovely condition, a couple of very small dents on the front and one on the back - lacquer isn't cracked biggest is 2mm at most. I have take a pic - quite hard to capture as they are small but I've tried to make them look as bad a possible, I honestly struggle to find them until they catch the light. Some of the gold has rubbed away, but I think this is hard to stop happening other than by never playing it! One og the speed knobs has a small crack in it.

Minimal if any fret wear, nice gold frets on this one.

Weighs 8.14lbs according to my kitchen scales. 

Price is £3000 - trade wise - Fender CS? Novo? Do like my gold foils, P90's, mini Humbuckers. Firebird might be fun... yes I know it's a Gibson but try me if you have something interesting!

here's some pics, I'll try and get some more taken as well in the new few days. *more pics added* if you need anything else just shout and I'll take as many as you like.

Next up...

My PRS.

So I put this up for trade - but something has caught my eye so it's now for sale...

It's a 2006 PRS Custom 24 - more info on the tag pic below.

I've had it for a good few years sitting in it's case. I got it when we closed down my old man's music shop (Gigsounds in Streatham) and I simply never used it. Which is a real shame. But it's just not my thing.

It's in very nice nick, can't really see a mark on the front. The back has a couple of very small marks, some swirls. I've tried to make them look as bad as possible in the pics!

Come in a HEAVY PRS case, with tag, tools, keys.

Overall a very nice, bit more understated PRS that needs a good home.

Price is £1800

and of course some pics...

TRADED

I'd rather not post it as I haven't posted a guitar before. But if you want to sort out collection it could be possible as your risk?
I'm based near Redhill - can travel a bit to meet up, and I'm also up in London a fair bit so could meet.

Trade wise - I do like a relic, gold foils, mini humbuckers, smaller builders, fidelity, novo, type guitars, but try me if you have something interesting or a but left of centre? Or even though I'm not really a Gibson guy - I always fancied a firebird or LP Jnr something a bit more raw?

Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Mark
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Lovely Mark , I had one of these once and it was a real work of art. Nice to see a real one too as for some reason the Chinese fakers love a Supreme . Not sure why as surely it’s more difficult to make compared to a Standard ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1642
    @DrCornelius cheers, hope you're well. I have seen that the fakers love a supreme... Maybe they like a challenge seems like a lot of effort as you say...
    Bump to say I'm open to offers of course as well as interesting trades.
    PRS traded BUMP.