SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Eastman SB55/V

adam_farmeradam_farmer Frets: 34
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Eastman SB55/V

I've decided to sell my Les Paul Jr-alike Eastman SB55/V. I bought this last year after a lot of travelling to guitar shops around the south - Exeter, Guilford and Colchester - over a couple of weeks. It was fun. I played 4-5 Eastmans, a Maybach, Gibson Custom Shop and 3 Gibson Standard versions. This guitar beat them all for playability, comfort, weight and sound. It's got a wonderful chunky neck, plays beautifully, is under 7lb, and sounds amazing with a lot of control using the volume and tone knobs. I've also found it to be completely issue free and not needed any tweaking or adjusting, what people generally say about Eastman is also true in this case.

I've just come to realise I prefer Fender style guitars (until I'm tempted again) and mostly play my telecaster or jaguar. 

I'll attach some photos below but here is a full photo album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4wArnjQpTN1RzHQk9

I have the guitar, very classy hard case, certificate and tag, and even the Eastman cardboard box. I'm looking for £1000 else I'd be happier to keep it for now. I will happily post fully insured for an extra £50 else it can be collected from the west side of the Severn in Gloucestershire. 

I can't see any fret wear. It's never been outside the house. There's a small scratch on the front of the headstock and some marks behind the neck in the nut region - all as when it was new. I'm not sure if they're relicing or not but fit the vibe of the guitar regardless.

Please ask if you have any questions.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments