SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2009 PRS DGT 10 Top in Nitro with Birds

dpc1975dpc1975 Frets: 3
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Hi All, 

I have decided to sell my 2009 PRS DGT 10 top - this is one of the early nitro finished ones in McCarty Sunburst with "hollow" bird inlays. It has a really nice "proper" 10 top (unlike some of the newer PRS guitars) and is in very good condition. There are a couple of small marks on the edge and one on the rear tip of the headstock but it really is in very good condition otherwise. Has also recently had a pro setup. Weight is 8lb 3oz.

Also comes with its original PRS hard case, which is also in excellent condition, catches and handle all fine etc.

So why the sale? I managed to get a great deal on a used Wood Library DGT a couple of months back and can't really justify keeping two DGTs (however tempting that is). I also bought a lovely amp from @Fretfinder a few weeks back, which means this DGT unfortunately has to go. Therefore, I am afraid that I am not looking for any trades.

I am a complete newbie to adding pictures etc but the guitar is currently also listed at my friend's shop, so here is a link to the product page which contains numerous high res pictures/details: 

PRS Guitars: DGT 10-Top Nitro McCarty Sunburst#145882 – World Guitars

In terms of price, on the forum, I am looking for £2,300 PPF&F, collected. I am happy to travel 30 mins for a handover if that helps, so please do reach out if that is of interest. Alternatively, I do have a proper guitar shipping box and would be willing to courier it at the buyers' expense and risk, noting I would need full payment in advance of sending. 

Any questions, please do let me know. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments