SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2018 PRS S2 Custom 22 - Whale Blue - with Gigbag SOLD

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5120
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
I'll be honest, I think I'll actually probably regret this, but I have too many having just bought a Barbie-caster and as good as this is, it won't get played. Recently purchased from the absolute gent that is Welshboyo.

I've been wanting to scratch an itch with one of these for a while and I'm glad I did, I actually preferred it to the core DGT I had as I find the controls more usable. 

Anyway, this is an exceptional guitar, and for the money it's absolutely crazy value. mahogany body and neck, maple top and rosewood board. It's not going to rival any 10 top but it looks good in the whale blue finish and classy gold raised logo its nicely understated.

The neck I believe is a pattern regular, it's a really nice profile, not too fat or thin, and the rolled edges and fretwork give it a fine feel when playing. It's a very resonant guitar unplugged also.

The pickups are S58/15 and are pretty decent, they split really well and sound kinda PAFish with the volume down to 8-9, even at full though they're not crazy output. I've measured them at 8.9 bridge and 8.2 neck.

It's in generally very good condition with a few minor marks on the finish, the only issue is a dent/scratch on the neck around the 10th fret. It's not especially noticeable when playing, but obviously it's visibly there. Didn't bother me at all, but you can see it on the pic I've borrowed for the time being. Need some daylight for my own

Complete with PRS Gigbag, trem arm and truss rod wrench. 

Anyway, £650 SOLD delivered takes it, happy to deliver locally here or near Maidenhead where I'm working next week.

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5120
    Bump

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump

Bump