SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- Gibson Les Paul - Premium Plus AAA 2012 - Cherry Sunburst *Reduced

Mr_BluesmanMr_Bluesman Frets: 50
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus AAA 2012 - Heritage Cherry Sunburst

Reluctantly selling. My previous sales were to fund a private op for my wife as too long a wait on the NHS. We thought we had enough with previous sales but know we've gone to book her in the price (shock) has increased due to the ecomic situation so I need to sell more of my stuff

One very small ding on the inside of the cutaway, very tiny and barely noticeable. This guitar had a repair several years ago. The basic gist is that I bought a multi-guitar hanger that claimed to be safe for Nitro Cellulose finishes. Long story short it wasn't and a couple of my Les Pauls received minor lacquer damage just under the headstock where it meets the neck (where it hangs on a hanger).
The company in question accepted liability, updated its product, and paid for repairs, done by TheGuitarRepairWorkshop in Manchester. Basically as shown in the pictures you can't even tell this happened. I mention it just to be honest about its history. Nitro finish aged as expected with a guitar of this age, comes with case and again lining aged as expected but overall fabulous condition.

£1600 £1450

Collect preferred from Warrington or £40 postage - Parcelforce 24 plus Secureus Insurance.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments