SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Laney VC15 with footswitch and cover

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2617
edited November 2023 in Amps £
Selling my Laney as I am trying to cut down on my gear and raise a few bob - probably for more gear

Great amps - plenty of love on youtube.

Had a few crackly pots which I fixed with a spray of contact cleaner. It was serviced/checked in Jan this year by the previous owner.

Asking same as I paid for it £200. I would need to source a box so for now collection/meet up (within reasonable distance of SL3 for a few petrol coins). I can also meet in Putney twice a week (Tuesday, Weds). I am in Langley SL3 8JH if you want to pop round and try it out - tea/coffee & biscuits incl.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2617
    edited November 2023
    No Laney love? May be up for a trade. Try me, you never know. Nothing pointy as the saying goes...
  • Fantastic amps these. I'd buy it myself if I was in-country!!

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Great amp at a giveaway price. If I had any need for an amp to play at above whisper level, I’d be all over this. Should imagine it would be a great pedal platform, too (but I think all I had was a Keeley DS-1 and a Morley Wah when I had mine…so can’t definitely say for sure). 

• Fantastic amps these. I'd buy it myself if I was in-country!!

Thanks @stickyfiddle I guess they are not very "fashionable" and definitely go under the radar.

For £200, much cheaper and way better than the popular Fender Blues Junior ;)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4861
    Fantastic amps these. I'd buy it myself if I was in-country!!

Thanks @stickyfiddle I guess they are not very "fashionable" and definitely go under the radar.

For £200, much cheaper and way better than the popular Fender Blues Junior ;)
    Agreed - Laney amps are hugely under-rated for some reason.  I have a VC30-210 and a Cub 12R (upgraded with a Vintage 30) that are both very good. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • Thanks for the positive comments guys. One more bump here then I'll pop it on marketplace...
  • Looks like it is staying bump