Nashville to ABR-1 Black conversion posts

EynonjEynonj Frets: 45
Hello!

Looking to amend the bridge on one of my guitars to an ABR-1. I've seen that there's conversion posts around, but they all seem to be in either Chrome or Gold.

Can anyone point me in the direction of black conversion posts or a way that I'm able to convert it to an ABR-1 in another way?

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14784
    tFB Trader
    Try Jon @FelineGuitars  - and/or check out his website listings 
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2576
    If no one makes a black conversion post, the alternative is to pull the pushings out, *plug* the holes and screw in a pair of black ABR1 posts
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11760
    tFB Trader
    Sadly all nickel or gold in that style…Faber ones

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• NCoNCo Frets: 168
    edited November 2023
    FYI, the Faber ABR fit the Nashville studs on my Gibson LP Studio without changing the Nashville posts that came stock. 

Depending on the guitar/spacing/ABR bridge, you might be able to simply buy black Nashville posts and slot an ABR bridge on it.

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23635
    NCo said:
    FYI, the Faber ABR fit the Nashville studs on my Gibson LP Studio without changing the Nashville conversion posts that came stock. 

Depending on the guitar/spacing/ABR bridge, you might be able to simply buy black Nashville posts and slot an ABR bridge on it.
    This is true, if it's a Nashville with the small 4mm posts an ABR-1 should fit.  If it's got the wider slot-headed posts you're out of luck.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11760
    tFB Trader
    Be careful quoting nashville posts and spacing as they are a fair bit different to ABR-1

Here is the Faber guide and the models for each option

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!