SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1963 Fender Jazzmaster

What's Hot
ollychiltonollychilton Frets: 82
edited January 7 in Guitars £
Mainly up for trades is my ‘63 jazzmaster. It’s had a body only refinish, but other than that is all original, including the trem arm and case.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/TPC6Pg4

The neck feels great, beautifully worn down original finish. The body refin is a decent match to the original fiesta headstock. There is some paint lift around the neck plate where it must have been overtightened a little but nothing structural.

It has a May 1963 neck stamp. All original electrics, with pots dated to week 19 and 40 of 1963 and black bottom pickups.

I bought this from ATB Guitars in Cheltenham earlier this year, and it has also been through Phil’s Vintage Guitars.

Trade wise I’m open to 60s fenders, or 60s gibsons. I will consider multiple guitar trades (mainly Gibson custom and fender custom shop) show me what you’ve got! 

Cash wise I’d be looking for £7,000, open to offers.

Message me and we can have a chat!  
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments