SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Ibanez AKJV90D-DAL Artcore Expressionist Vintage Archtop Jazz Hollow Body Guitar

LessPaulLessPaul Frets: 112
edited November 2023 in Guitars £

Hi All 

This one is a hard sell; however, I'm struggling to justify keeping it as wall art.... purchased this as I've always been a lover of Ted Nugent, and after playing Stranglehold for the 50th time on it.... ive realised i am more of a strat/les paul kind of guy... so too the sales pitch:

Ibanez AKJV90D-DAL Artcore Expressionist

https://imgur.com/a/sV5uVB1

-------------------
       £340
-------------------

Ibanez discontinued this model, and im struggling to find another listing/sold listing with it on... so a great chance to grab a rare model. I believe they were considered to be a step up from the standard Ibanez Artcore with extremely good tone and build quality.

It is a stunning ES175-style hollow-body guitar. The finish and bodywork, along with the hardware, have been factory-aged to look worn-in; this is what really sold it to me. I love a relic guitar, and this looks like it's from the 60's! 

I've played a Standard ES175 before, and to be honest the only difference to me was the Badge on the headstock... BUT thats my opinion!!!

The neck is in excellent condition, with a clean and conditioned fretboard and frets showing virtually no wear.

The bridge has been swapped for a wooden one to give a warmer, 'woody' tone and lower action. (ORIGINAL BRIDGE NOT INCLUDED)

Nice low action

Features include:

• Thick, full-hollow body design with laminated spruce top
  • F-holes and cream multi-binding on maple back and sides
  • Single Florentine cutaway mated to a set-in mahogany and maple neck
  • 20-fret ebony fingerboard with cream binding and aged acrylic block position markers
  • Super 58 humbucking pickups with antique gold covers
  • Individual volume and tone controls Sure Grip III knobs and Ibanez tuning machines (I have added HOSCO pointers to the knobs!)
  • The finish and hardware are lightly reflected to suggest age.

Collection and try outs are welcome, or happy to box well and post with Parcelforce.

If you have any questions, please ask!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments