SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - FEBINARE BASIC JAZZ GUITAR

What's Hot
stanstan Frets: 190
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
It`s a long shot but I know there are a few out there.  Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    *Fibenare Stan ;)

Not an easy find so good luck! I've had two and can't recall seeing any others in the UK. Amazing instruments though so well worth the search. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 355
    This guy seems to get them in from time to time so may be worthwhile sending him a note

https://reverb.com/uk/item/74646493-fibenare-erotic-2022
    Rolly? Yeah he does but new therefore £££.
  • stanstan Frets: 190
    Still looking.  got cash at the ready.  :-)  
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2320
    Good luck - the Basic Jazz model looks lovely.  Can't say the same for the 'Erotic' in the link above though :}
    All Fibby's are incredible tbh Fishboy. I have a rosewood neck Basic Jazz and still wish I had the one I traded with Monkey42 for. Roadmaster tele and strat versions are just great, great guitars and the erotic is something different but also incredible. Just try one if you get the chance.  
  • here one from a respected member of the spanish forum. No affiliation, I know the guy and is a good pal with a few top-end axes.

https://www.guitarristas.info/anuncios/fibenare-basic-jazz-singlecut/1120905
    Thanks for the helpful tips guys.  i`m willing to swap my PJE Macon master grade for the right Fibenare Basic Jazz at this stage.  failing that, I may sell it and put the money towards a new fibenare build to my specs.  anybody looking for a nice Macon ? image
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for the tips guys.  still looking for that elusive Fibenare ....
    I'll let you know if I see one (and don't have the funds to buy it!) 
    The Macon is a stunner, again if I had the cash etc etc. I've got a very nice one in blue fade that would complement this one nicely. If you still have it in a few months (will be a few as well as I'm buying my Siggi back from Treewig in Jan!)