SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - Postmodern journeyman relic strat CS Dakota Red

What's Hot
mankytommankytom Frets: 290
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
I picked this up a few weeks ago.. but I have been playing my 1960 relic since. I think I just prefer the rosewood board. 

So looking to see what trades there might be out there. 

This is one of the first postmoderns ever made in 2014 for the NAMM show in 2015. It has hand wound Josefina fat 60s which are hand signed. Immaculate condition. Comes with pictured candy. No strap and no original shop floor traveller. I have contacted Fender who have emailed me a copy though which I can provide with the guitar. 

Serial number on this is 0050, I was told by the person I got it from that they made 50 of each colour for the NAMM show (red white and black) and this is 50/50 of the red ones. 

Located in Manchester, would prefer collection in person, but prepared to drive a little bit to meet up. 

Ideal trades would be a cs tele or jazzmaster, Gibson cs, or other similar high ends (suhr/xotic/Prs) - try me.. may consider a two for one or a bit of cash and a silver sky too..

Images here 

https://imgur.com/a/twRqOcu

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments