SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/WTB - Gibson Les Paul R8 Lemonburst Withdrawn

What's Hot
strat84strat84 Frets: 328
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
Up for trade a Gibson Les Paul 58 Reissue from 2014. I've only had this for a week but after some playing at home and at band practice I've come to realise the neck is slightly too big for me. It's not a baseball bat like some of the older ones I've tried, I just prefer something slightly smaller.

It's in excellent condition with only a couple of tiny indentations to the back of the body, will add pics of these later. Lemonburst finish with a lightly figured top. The weight is 3.9kg.  It has the original case, all accessories and booklet with COA. You're welcome to come and try through my old fender amps or bring one of your own, no obligation and the kettle will be on 

Trade wise I'm after a 13/14 R8 with a smaller neck, not fussed on colour/condition. Or if anyone has one they are looking to sell please let me know. Will also consider an R0. Cheers 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments