SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gretsch G5410T Rat Rod faded white with case . £475

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1077
edited November 2023 in Guitars £

Gretsch Rat Rod in cream/off white in superb condition. Bought in 2019, did one gig which convinced me it was my favourite Gretsch, then unused through lockdown and subsequently (due to band breaking up). I built a lot of guitars during lockdown and I’m just using those now. 

Tiny mark on the back of the guitar, otherwise superb.

The 5410 is similar to a 5420 but has slightly less depth to the body - this is unquestionably a GOOD THING for gigging in terms of both comfort and feedback rejection. Korean Electromatic which is definitely also A GOOD THING. 

Has excellent red Blacktop filtertrons and absolutely rocks. Complete with the correct Gretsch hard case. Feel free to ask any questions. 

This guitar will be collect only from the New Forest although I will offer free delivery to Bournemouth, Poole, the New Forest and Southampton areas. Delivery beyond that might be negotiated at cost. 

Reduced to £475 SOLD subject to completion! 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Reduction bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Doodle bump
  • By far the coolest of the electromatic range. Glwts 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Cool bump
  • Certainly a cool looking Gretsch 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4816
    edited November 2023
    If you could find a way to put that in a box and courier it, I would buy it.  Probably.  Unfortunately, travelling from York and back is not really an option. 

Let me know if a courier is a possibilty.  Thanks.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rlw said:
    If you could find a way to put that in a box and courier it, I would buy it.  Probably.  Unfortunately, travelling from York and back is not really an option. 

Let me know if a courier is a possibilty.  Thanks.

Sorry now sold - thanks for your interest.