SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRICE DROP £3000 £3500 Two Rock 100w Classic Reverb Signature + Two Rock 4x10 Cab with ET10's

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 393
edited April 21 in Amps £

Does it need an introduction? Probably the best amp in the world, if not certinally top 3! In its top of the range 100w guise

£4200 combined (£3750 £750 if split but I'd rather not)
£3900, or £3500/600 split. (Currently £6700 new at peach)

Now: Final drop

£3000 Head
£3450 Combined with 4x10

Time for me to say goodbye after 18 months of ownership, as moving to more digital/space saving solution and rarely get to crank this as it deserves.

Fully working, no issues, serial No.49 a full Bill Krinard signed one, since they have re taken over. (not a premier builders guild).

Cab is the 4x10 loaded with warehouse ET10's, which is £1349 alone and in my opinion the best cab to pair with and i've been lucky to own 5 different two rock cabs on 1x12 2x12 & 4x10 guises before settling on this one).

qMainly looking for a sale,  1/2 of cash needed out of this (£2-2.5k), but would consider a part trade for a relic telecaster or other boutique clean head 20-50w or head/cab. No combos

Collection only, no postage on this, however i'm pretty central in UK WS12 postcode and do travel around all of England/Wales for work! Feel free to ask any and all questions.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• snooksnook Frets: 34
    edited December 2023
    Came here thinking it was a Custom Reverb 

Edit: it was originally listed as a Custom Reverb but since edited ;)
  • snook said:
    Came here thinking it was a Custom Reverb  :'(
    Whoops
  • Ba-bump
  • bump
  • Price drop £4500
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4237
    Have a bump from a fellow CRS owner, you’ll be back, but enjoy the journey of digital modelling for awhile ;)
  • sweepy said:
    Have a bump from a fellow CRS owner, you’ll be back, but enjoy the journey of digital modelling for awhile ;)

Cheers, yes I suspect I will be, but between work & a 4 year old, 99% of my playing is under headphones currently, so seems a waste! I'm sure in a decade or so I'll be back to tubes!!
  • Bump again!
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 470
    sweepy said:

Cheers, yes I suspect I will be, but between work & a 4 year old, 99% of my playing is under headphones currently, so seems a waste! I'm sure in a decade or so I'll be back to tubes!!
    Somebody is playing guitar on conference calls :D
  • wizbit81 said:
    sweepy said:

Somebody is playing guitar on conference calls :D

Sadly no, I work in catering
  • Bump, would discuss offers
  • SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 393
    edited January 6
    To the top:

Part trade things that interest me! (Ideally still looking for £2000 cash part trade)

Fender Stratocasters
    Gibson customs
    P90 guitars
  • MbarnezMbarnez Frets: 234
    sweepy said:

To be fair mate, in my experience it all starts to calm down once the kid gets to 4-5! Keep the amp, ride it out.

When they are at football /karate /cricket, and the house is empty, you will wish you kept it! :-) GLWS.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikePMikeP Frets: 64
    Dunno how you'd power it from the cigarette lighter whilst waiting in the car for them to finish football training though...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 393
    edited January 18
    Bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump