SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Atkin OM37A

I’m offering this up in this section too as I’d be interested in trading it for an electric guitar, specifically a Fender CS Strat or CS Tele.  I hope that’s okay.

I’m no acoustic aficionado, but I bought this off JimmyGuitar who actually does know his onions, after I played a few Atkin acoustics in shops and was blown away by them.  In turn, this is a remarkable playing and sounding guitar.  I’m selling to fund something else but it’s definitely with a heavy heart.  There’s something about Atkin guitars.

It has some playing marks which are virtually impossible to distinguish from the factory aged relic’ing, which is very nicely done.  Has had a re-fret recently and comes with a Baggs pickup fitted, so good to go and plays wonderfully and sounds even better.  Comes in a sturdy Hiscox case with the Atkin COA.

Atkin describe the OM37 as “the desert island” guitar and I can’t disagree.  Sounds great for everything. 

£2,350

Trades: Fender CS Strat or Tele 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments