Some Youtube finds

While I was futzing around on youtube today, I happened upon a couple of real finds:

"Gold Dust Woman"  Government Mule and Grace Potter  from Mountain Jam V.     Now, this is one of my all time favorite songs- and these guys did it even BETTER!  WOW!  That's all I can say...  Look it up and see!

While we're on the subject:

Gold Dust Woman"  Stevie Nicks and Dave Grohl.  In Park City.  Most of the Foos were there, too- all but Chris.    Another excellent version of this song.  Dave really nails the guitar, and sounds great backing Stevie up.   Pat kind of looked astonished to actually be sharing a stage with Stevie Nicks, lol.  Stevie STILL sounds fucking great.

"Maybe I'm Amazed" Dave Grohl and Norah Jones.  Kennedy Center 2013.  My all time favorite Paul McCartney song, and these two do it plenty of justice.

"Paris"  Grace Potter and the Nocturnals at Mountain Jam V.   I really like these guys, and this is a damn good song.

"White Rabbit" Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.  There's several different vids of them performing it live.  Grace just nails the vocals on this!  Another of the best songs EVER.

Also found a Jefferson Starship video from recently, with Grace's daughter on vocals doing White Rabbit, and some other classics.  She sounds friggin great, too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom