SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Xotic XSC2 candy apple green - now £1895 - sold

What's Hot
guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 392
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Hey guys, 

I'm going to move on my Xotic XSC2 in candy apple green - heavy aged. 

It's a fantastic guitar with a wonderfully smooth roasted flame maple neck. It's a really well playing guitar. The action is set low 1mm treble to 1.25mm bass side and was set up professionally (Steve Robinson Manchester guitar tech). It has a 12 inch radius and weighs 7.4 lbs. 

It was originally 3 single coils SSS set up (XSC1). I bought it used the original owner and switched the pickups from RV50s to the more popular RV60s. I didn't get the original pickups.

I then went on to change it to HSS set up (XSC2) - it's routed HSS from factory. The humbucker is RV PAF - factory aged finish and F spaced which is the correct pickup for the XSC2 guitars. I bought the pickup new and confirmed the correct specs with Xotic. The black pick guard is an official Xotic replacement pick guard. The black aged plastics cost over £50 from Charles Guitars (Yes, I'm mad). I also bought a brand new wiring harness from James Home of Tone - custom ordered to the Xotic specs for the XSC2 I think that cost £80. The original pickguard, plastics and RV60s bridge pickup are included so you could change it back to SSS XSC1 if you wanted to. All the electrical mods were performed by Steve Robinson Manchester guitar tech. 

The guitar sounds beautiful. Here's some videos of me playing it. 

The only negative is that there is some fretwear from me playing it. The guitar plays fabulously, the best feature is the playability. I have taken a video and photos of the guitar with the strings off and taken nearly 50 photos! Here is a video with the strings off 

https://youtube.com/shorts/UEluz47Cgxo?si=beEkxSeQwXL6On51

It's in great condition but with the age old line it's a heavy relic! It's quite OTT so there are loads of scratches and checking and exposed paint - I don't think I've done any additional scratches/aging etc. 

Alder body
12 inch radius
Jescar FW55090 (6105) frets
Roasted flame maple neck
modern c shape neck
RV60 single coils and RV PAF humbucker. 

Price is £2149 - I'm based in the Wirral and you are very welcome to come over and try it out! I'd be open to meeting up to do a sale. 

I do have a guitar box and packing but would prefer not to post at the moment. 

I'm uploading photos now ... they'll take a few minutes! Any questions please ask  

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments