SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2018 Fender Classic Series Lacquer 50s Stratocaster

ghadghad Frets: 53
edited January 15 in Guitars £
A much younger me wanted to be Eric Johnson and so he bought a rather handsome maple neck 50s reissue. Older me wants to be EVH and so he has just built a killer HSS strat. I am not the kind of person that likes more than one of anything, so as a result, this lovely S shaped object is up for sale.

Great playing, nice and light, comes with original tweed case, hang tags, receipts, and case candy. Nitro finish. Chips, scratches, and dings pictured. Headstock checking nicely.

I never thought I would ever sell this one, and so I:

1. Rounded fingerboard edges. I used a screwdriver shaft to do this and it has caused the lacquer to chip. That's to be expected when you run a screwdriver down the edge of a nitro finished neck. It's not perfect, but it feels great.

2. Routed the bridge pickup cavity for a humbucker. Symptom of my EVH phase. It's pretty clean though.

3. Wiring and solder. Over the years I have swapped pickups in and out, and as a result, the wiring is not pretty but fully functional.

4. The knobs or string tree are not original.

So with that said, if you want a nitro finished strat at a great price, why not this one? 

Looking for £650 posted. Happy to answer any questions.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments