SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PSA: Harmony H16B - bobkat, goldfoils

No affiliation. Promise.

I don't normally go in for posting links to other people's stuff, but this is unusually cheap at £300 : https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/vintage-1960s-harmony-airline-silvertone-bobkat-goldfoil-moustache-pick-ups-electric-blue-guitar/1466458066

Probably due to the "decorations". The last one that sold on here was £500, as I recall..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
    No doubt that blue finish isn’t original as well as the “decorations” but even so…
    if the pickups are correct then they alone are worth a good part of the asking price 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Total bargain. Personally I struggle with the baseball bat necks on Bobkats, but those pickups are extremely excellent and worth buying the whole guitar for regardless.
  • AlbertC said:
    No doubt that blue finish isn’t original as well as the “decorations” but even so…
    Yeah, I was a little unsure about the rest of the guitar, but it looks identical to Harmony H16B photos posted online, minus the missing decal on the headstock.