SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS 2015 K-Line San Bernardino Vintage White £1350

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
edited April 27 in Guitars £

FT/FS: 2015 K-Line San Bernardino Vintage White

Will now consider trading for a nice burst Gibson LG-2 or a burst Gibson J-45 

Seven years of owning this K-Line beauty I am now reluctantly putting this up for sale. I purchased my dream acoustic earlier this year and I am more of an acoustic player these days. I still own a fabulous K-Line Springfield but this one isn’t getting as much playtime. Purchased from Coda Music in 2016.

This San B comes with original G&G hard shell case. This model has the ‘Closet Classic’ finish so it has that lovely light patina effect all over the guitar and hardware. There are marks to the body and the usual pick swirls to the tortoise shell guard, there is some nitro finish peeling along the edge of fretboard and some ‘buckle rash’ to the rear of guitar, the nitro finish is very thin and has some light/medium relicing/dings on the rest of the body. 

Now for the specs. Body is ash and it has a truly wonderful resonance. Neck is Medium U /  .860"U, 6125 fret wire, 1.650" nut width, 10" radius. Frets are in excellent shape. Fretboard is rosewood.

Guitar originally started out with a Gotoh Stoptail. I had a Bigsby B5 + Vibramate V5 (no drill holes added) fitted by Charlie Chandler Guitar Experience. I still have the original Gotoh stop tail and bolts so this can be easily reinstated.

Specs from hang tag.

Model: San Bernardino

Color: Vintage White 

Body: Ash 

Pickups: Klein P-90

Neck Contour: Medium U /  .860"U, 10" radius.

Nut Width: 1.650”

Frets: 6125

Weight: 7 Ibs 4.1 oz (using kitchen scales)

Looking for £1350 but will now consider trading for a nice Gibson J-45 or a Gibson LG-2. I do have a fender shipping box so I can ship via a courier of your choice and at your expense. Alternatively you are very welcome to try out the guitar. I am based in Raynes Park which is close to Wimbledon, Post Code is SW20. Nearest London Station is London Waterloo (approx 24 min) lots more pics to follow! 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments