SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: PRS Custom 24 Custom Colour Whale Blue Charcoal Burst - Trade for Acoustic

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 274
edited January 4 in Guitars £
Having a bit of buyers remorse here...... I haven't played for a little while, and before Christmas I was toying with buying either a new electric or acoustic guitar. I went with an electric, but realised I should have gone with an acoustic.

I bought this PRS from Guitar Village in December, brand new, so is only a few weeks old. I missed the 14 day return window, and Guitar Village wont offer an exchange or any other option for an acoustic unfortunately.

With that being the case, I would like to trade for an acoustic of a similar value with cash either way depending. I would prefer either an Atkin 000-37, a Martin 000-18/28. or a Martin CEO-7. I prefer smaller body all rounders but not a boxy guitar.

Value around £3000

I am based in Somerset, but willing to travel  to meet up.

The PRS is a Custom 24 in a custom colour of Whale Blue Charcoal Burst, which is really sticking, subtle and different. It has a Pattern Thin neck and is obviously perfect with case, case candy and receipt.

Any questions please ask.

Pictures are from Guitar Village as the guitar is brand new, but happy to take some myself if preferred.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RebarRebar Frets: 138
    Any interest in an Avalon L2-20C?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 274
    Rebar said:
    Wrong body size for me unfortunately. 
  • RebarRebar Frets: 138
    Rebar said:
    Wrong body size for me unfortunately. 
    No worries. Thanks for letting me know
  • mankytommankytom Frets: 290
    Looks a lovely guitar that. Not great of the retailer that, especially at Christmas 
  • Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 274
    mankytom said:
    Looks a lovely guitar that. Not great of the retailer that, especially at Christmas 
    Thanks, they were my thoughts. It is still not even at the 30 day mark, but they will not exchange. Not the best after sales experience at Guitar Village, even though I know many others buy from them.
  • trevAtrevA Frets: 42
    Maybe one of the other big retailers will do you a trade in? Seems a bit rubbish of Guitar Village though.
  • EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 661
    mankytom said:
    Thanks, they were my thoughts. It is still not even at the 30 day mark, but they will not exchange. Not the best after sales experience at Guitar Village, even though I know many others buy from them.
    My experience of any form of customer service from GV has been fairly appalling to be honest. I thought I'd give them a second chance in case The Boss was having a bad day, but it seems a fairly common complaint around here.
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13294
    ^^ No desire for repeat business, that's for sure.

GLWTT.