SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Basic Audio 'Throbby' Tremolo (gone), Keeley Katana v1

SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 953
edited June 6 in FX £
Keeley Katana v1. The paint job on the front is a little faded but it works as a good as ever. The value of these has jumped quite a bit so I'll list for £204

https://i.postimg.cc/s2ZgcxT5/IMG-20240102-183728.jpg

SOLD Throbby . In excellent condition - probably the best you can buy without all the bells and whistles. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, but I can say it sounds better than the trem channel you'd find on a deluxe reverb. It'd pair really well with a spring reverb, particularly if you're into surf rock.

Looking to get back what I paid -  £125 ppg, though I can probably knock a fiver off if you ask nicely  No trades thanks. 

"The Throbby is a 70s fender like smooth tremolo that gets more square when the Depth is turned up. It can be used as a Boost when the Depth is turned down."

https://i.postimg.cc/qvvt8kfG/IMG-20240102-183749.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 953
    edited January 6
    Bumperoo for the katana....add some extra mojo to your clean tone and instantly become more attractive to the point where women will be clawing their way through audiences to get a better look at you. Also John Mayer uses this pedal. You want to be like him don't you? 
    Up
  • up
    Up
    Up