SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Custom Shop Strats for sale?

What's Hot
Just got through the Christmas bonus, so tempted to treat myself. With that in mind, out of curiosity, anyone got CS Strats that they are looking to sell? I'm interested in Relic/Heavy Relics in the Blue/Green/White colour range if anyone is looking to sell at all? 
Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 691
    There are some good deals on Fender CS in various January sales at the moment. I tried out a nice relic CS strat at Andertons earlier this week which was in mystic pine green. Reduced from something like £5k to £3.5, so not that much more than used prices.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GeeJayGeeJay Frets: 15
    I'm selling my sunburst CS Strat, not sure if that's of any interest (ad here)
  • winstonywinstony Frets: 29
    hi there got a custom shop , white heavy aged 65 ,with 12 radius fretboard , rosewood  with case limited edition from 2017
  • scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    Right, I'm going to be a twit and respond to a WTB with something (slightly) different as its NOS rather than relic. I have a 2017 1960 sonic blue (starting to age - going cool yellowish tint ) with a  r/w board that I'm looking to sell/trade.
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 49
    Still have my CS ‘56 heavy relic ‘Wildwood’ dealer select 2 tone s/b available… 
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5214
    It's not a Fender, but it's as good as a Custom Shop, better than some in fact.... ;)

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/257839/xotic-california-classic-xsc-1-sea-foam-green-medium-aged-1900-delivered

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• shoryukenshoryuken Frets: 37
    edited January 5
    I have a 2022 (like new condition) Fender CS '62 Strat with a 12" radius fretboard in Daphne Blue that might tick the box? https://ibb.co/855dCtY

• scalino65 said:
    Right, I'm going to be a twit and respond to a WTB with something (slightly) different as its NOS rather than relic. I have a 2017 1960 sonic blue (starting to age - going cool yellowish tint ) with a  r/w board that I'm looking to sell/trade.
    That sounds like the perfect guitar 
  • Thanks for all the comments guys. I’m away at the sec but will go through them all