SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted fender vintera bass vi

Looking to try and get one of those new bads vi, ideally and here is the real long shot by trade.

Few options to choose from, only one actively selling is the vintera tele I have listed but;

So your options are

Fender vintera tele 50s mod and a japanese fender strat parts casted 2000s 50s style maple cij neck on an e series 80s mij body

Fender bullet s3 deluxe 1983 usa, double cutaway model

Fender offset telecaster mij 2022

As I say no interested in other trades on the strat, bullet and offset or selling on them but the vintera tele is fair game and listed separately

I can do pictures on them if interested but as not getting rid unless there is a bass vi on offer I've not uploaded them 

Cheers 

Based in margate kent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'm selling a pawnshop bass VI bud, but tradewise only looking for SSS Stratocasters
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    Cheers, the japanese strat I have is sss, as is the bullet, although it is specifically the more the more traditional bass vi I was looking for. Thanks though, best of luck