SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Gibson ES336 *£1300*

What's Hot

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 1018
    Bank holiday weekend bump 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ^^^
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    ^^^
    Weekend bump
    Feeling generous so final drop to £1500 firm… it’s a lot,of guitar for the money 
    ^^^
    Weekend bump
    If anyone is interested in this guitar ,as a heads up I will be trading it next week if it doesn’t sell by then 
    Weekend bump
    Massive price drop to £1300 to get this shifted …this is a steal at this price 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • themanseventhemanseven Frets: 7
    Any chance to deliver to North West?
    Any chance to deliver to North West?
    Courier…?
    Now on reverb and soon going on evil bay so if you’re thinking about this get in soon  
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1809
    skaguitar said:
    Offset said:
    Nooooooooo Andy - I can't believe you're selling this...
    I know….neither can I but the pull of a masterbuilt Gretsch is too much and great guitars must be sacrificed!!

Wow! That’s a seriously rare beastie!! 
    It is a very rare beast indeed….and a great player….someone will be very happy.
    What Masterbuilt gretsch you after? 
    Cool guitar 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 6
    skaguitar said:
    Offset said:
    I know….neither can I but the pull of a masterbuilt Gretsch is too much and great guitars must be sacrificed!!

Cool guitar 
    Thanks…I’m not after a Gretsch any more…the one I wanted I couldn’t make the deal work .. I’m now looking to sell 3 or 4 guitars to get back down to three so will be listing a couple more soon …a strat ..tele and my Les Paul..:since I bought my Dakota I don’t play the others and that’s been about 3 months now..! 
    By the way I accidentally lol’d your comment when I tried to press quote ! 
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1809
    skaguitar said:
    skaguitar said:
    Offset said:

Cool guitar 
    Thanks…I’m not after a Gretsch any more…the one I wanted I couldn’t make the deal work .. I’m now looking to sell 3 or 4 guitars to get back down to three so will be listing a couple more soon …a strat ..tele and my Les Paul..:since I bought my Dakota I don’t play the others and that’s been about 3 months now..! 
    No worries,

nice guitars, all the best with the sale. 

Masterbuilts are amazing but not easy to get
    skaguitar said:
    skaguitar said:
    Offset said:

Cool guitar 
    No worries,

nice guitars, all the best with the sale. 

Masterbuilts are amazing but not easy to get
    The Masterbuilt I wanted was a jet and I still love Gretsch guitars …maybe in the future I’ll get one ..maybe when I sell all my others ! 

On hold pending 
    Sold via reverb 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13896
    ^^ Shame it didn't go on here.  That was an absolute steal @skaguitar ; :-(