SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Gibson ES336 *£1300*

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 1018
    Offset said:
    ^^ Shame it didn't go on here.  That was an absolute steal @skaguitar ; :-(
    Yeah…and it went for £1500 on reverb …but I’ll have fees to pay …I always struggle to sell stuff in here even though I price things fairly…it’s a tough market at the moment too though 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    This is back for sale as the reverb buyer returned the guitar…for complete transparency it was “ because he didn’t think it was a genuine Gibson because it has no fret nibs” 
    I can’t prove it is genuine as I have no paperwork like a COA but I don’t believe Gibson issued these in the 90’s when this was built. It also has no stickers inside the body but I believe that’s because it was a blank sent to an artist to custom paint.
    i find it hard to believe that someone would go to the trouble to build a fake Gibson with this unusual headstock and also hard to believe it hasn’t been refretted in its 30 odd year lifetime …hence no nibs. It’s still worth all of the £1300 I’m willing to let it go for so I’m putting it back up for sale. I’m not looking for input as to whether it’s real or not …just someone who sees a great guitar and is willing to buy it knowing it’s history and back story. 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That looks a great deal for someone. Stunning and unique looking thing for a bargain price! 

GLWTS  :)
    That looks a great deal for someone. Stunning and unique looking thing for a bargain price! 

GLWTS  :)
    Cheers…it’s a great guitar but I just don’t use it anymore for the bands I’m in …it is a bargain for someone 
    Ttt
  • Oh wow. If this was made in ‘86 I’d snap it up!
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8093
    check of understanding - this is now white, not with the custom paint job? 
    Red ones are better. 
    TimmyO said:
    check of understanding - this is now white, not with the custom paint job? 
    Yes it’s white…the other one is an example of the paint jobs that were done on other guitars …that picture was found by a forum member 
    Sold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom