SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha Revstar RS820CR In Brushed Black £550 posted

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1203
edited January 14 in Guitars £
Recently purchased but barely played by me. I bought it for nostalgic reasons, very much a heart over mind purchase. 

I bought one when they first came out and gigged with it for a while. I always missed it so when I seen this one I had to have it.

I couldn’t really afford it so I’m moving it on to pay some bills.

Sound wise these are very much in the vein of a Les Paul crossed with the old Yamaha SG’s. So tons of sustain and a big sound. It has a 3 way switch and the dry switch. This is activated by pulling up the tone control. It rolls off the low end resulting in more of a P90ish sound.

These are not weight relieved like the new ones. I guesstimate this one is around 9lbs.

It’s built like an absolute tank and to a very high standard. 

It’s setup with 10-46 gauge with a nice low action.

These don’t tend to come up for sale very often as people tend to hang on to them.

The pics are from the website where I bought it from. I’ve used those as they are much better than I can take.

£550 posted which includes the battered hardcase in the pics.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments