SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Swart AST Master £1450

danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2721
edited July 15 in Amps £
Looking to sell my Swart AST Master combo. It was my first tweed type circuit and although the tone is simply superb, I don’t play much music that needs edge of breakup or crunch from the amp so I’m not using it much. I’m based in Swansea but happy to travel to meet up.. 

Build quality wise I think you’ll struggle to find much else that inches above what this has to offer, even in Bartel land. 

The amp comes with the optional extra footswitch and a high quality cover. I will also include an additional set of Tung Sol red, matched EL34b (this amp can run 6v6, 6l6 or EL34 without any need for rebiasing). 

Description from the Swart website:

http://swartamps.com/amplifiers_AST_master.htm

This is essentially the AST Head Mk II circuit and chassis placed in a custom pine 1x12 cabinet with top mounted controls like the STR series.  And like the AST Head II, the AST Master has a defeatable master volume and can run the stock 6V6 and 6L6 family.  The larger size combo comes stock with the BV-25 but any 12" can be fitted allowing you to place your favorite 12" option in this beast (can be custom ordered for a 2x10, too, though we prefer the 12). The AST Master can drive an external cab while running the internal speaker as it has two external outputs with 4/8/16ohm selectable impedance.

£1450

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments