SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Peavey Classic 30 Tweed Combo 1x12 £240

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
edited December 2014 in Amps £
Here is my Peavey Classic 30. In excellent + condition with cover & foot-switch. I do have the Peavey logo for the front, just took it off as I think it looks better that way!

£240 collected from Ascot, Berks. I drive a lot so might be able to meet elsewhere though, drop me a line!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You have some lovely gear for sale! Great amps the little Tweed Peaveys...!!

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    Just out of interest does it sound like a tweed style amp aka tweed deluxe? Does it break up nicely and reasonable volumes etc
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/

• Just out of interest does it sound like a tweed style amp aka tweed deluxe? Does it break up nicely and reasonable volumes etc
    Yeah I think so... haven't had it long enough to get to know it really and never owned another tweed! It's very loud but has a master volume so driven/break-up sounds are easy to dial in. Only selling as I just bought a whole load of stuff and don't really need another amp! It's in great shape.
  • Bump
  • I love my classic 30.
    GLWTS
  • MatthewShreddery;391681" said:
    I love my classic 30.
    GLWTS
    Thanks mate!

• Bump
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    Bump
    Ease off the bumping a bit!!  :)

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    a quick look on ebay completed listings might give you some idea of the going rate on these nice amps......!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxeman;392009" said:
    a quick look on ebay completed listings might give you some idea of the going rate on these nice amps......!
    This one is in such good condition I think it's priced right. The number of enquiries I've had would suggest the same ;)
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5228
    siraxeman said:
    I so wanted to say that, didn't dare!  :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • fretfinder;392620" said:
    siraxeman said:

I so wanted to say that, didn't dare!  :)
    I think it's pretty silly to price something based solely on eBay 'sold' prices as there are so many factors involved. Yes, there are quite a few of these amps that have gone for £100 less than I'm asking but a closer look reveals that nearly all of those cheaper ones have been gigged to death or are in less than perfect nick. This one is perfect. I am asking what I paid for it two weeks ago and I paid top whack for it because it's a good one which won't croak tomorrow! I'm not adverse to a bit of haggling either ;)
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12660
    £250?
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • PM incoming @jonnyburgo
  • Still here so... price drop to £240 collected
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    edited November 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/Ml7irSW.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/U5f87tO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/UKsSaIh.jpg
    Speaker appears to be replaced, not sure what with as it has no label! Sounds great though.
    EDIT: a google search has returned other pics of these amps with no label speakers so may be stock after all...
  • Great amp, great Seller. Thanks for the deal. :)