SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Alvarez Yairi DYM60HD REDUCED AGAIN £1750 - I HAVE TELE GAS

DeepBlueWitchDeepBlueWitch Frets: 50
edited May 9 in Acoustics £
I guess if you are reading the advert you will know how special the DYM60HD is already. If not I suggest making a brew and watching the video posted below. Reduced to £1750 Ono, got some Gas for something so temp reduction really, if there is no interest I will take it down.

Only selling because I am focused on electric these days and it deserves to be played.

It has one of the nicest necks I have ever played. Not sure what strings are on it but I will replace them before sale as they have been on a while.

Pickup from Bishop Auckland preferable however it does have a nice hard case and I still have the box it came in.

https://youtu.be/ALoNv55QHAc?si=u11RjcpLFO8juGZG

Condition wise I would say 9.5 out of 10. There is an area on the front body of the guitar that feels rough to the touch. It is about 1cm square but I cannot get a photo of it. No impact on anything other than aesthetic perfection.

Was Really looking for a cash sale, but trades wise you could try a les paul or telecaster or a Carr or Fender amp you never know.

Photos here
https://imgur.com/a/xFYcTe2

Regards Mark
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • pruddprudd Frets: 667
    I am the proud owner of the Parlor size PYM60HD14 in this series, the sweetest sounding most comfortable guitar I have ever owned, the neck is a joy to play. I bought it on a whim to be honest a couple of years back and so glad I did, one of the few guitars I own that I have never thought about selling :)

• Yes they are excellent guitars.Enjoy Prudd
  • Bumo
  • Birthday bump