SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Peavey Classic 30 combo plus matching 1x12 Peavey Classic cabinet. WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
MatthewShredderyMatthewShreddery Frets: 861
edited November 2014 in Amps £
This is kind of a feeler at the moment. I'll get proper descriptions and photos up once I get back to work, which is where this gear lives.
Everything works fine. The amp is fairly old now, I think it's 2003. In good condition. Not heavily gigged. Complete new set of JJ valves. Missing the pointy Peavey logo. I have it somewhere but does anybody really care if it's there or not?

The cab is in nice condition.

Both the amp and the cab are stock - no speaker changes or any other modifications.
They also match as they are both the older style, without the droopy bit in the middle.

I will be happy to sell the amp and cab separately if you wish.

£425 +shipping for the pair. CAB SOLD PENDING

£300 + shipping for amp.
£250 + shipping

£125 + shipping for cab.  SOLD PENDING

Photos will follow on Tuesday (28th oct '14) when I'm back to work where my amps live.

Located in Hampshire.

Trades: I'm GASing for a Fender Princeton RRI either 68 or 65. Preferably the 68. +Cash from me of course.

That is all.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments