SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: EQD Bellows, Boss CE-2 long dash, DM-2W, collision devices black hole, JHS

What's Hot
RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 269
edited May 29 in FX £
A few more pedals for sale. Prices include postage  B

Boss CE-2 long dash (black label, MIJ) £170
Early 80s chorus with THE sound. These never leave my board, but this one is spare so time to move on.

Boss DM-2W (MIJ) £110
Bought this to see how it compares to my original. Sounds great but I don’t need the longer delay times.

Collision Devices Black Hole Symmetry £220 
Bought a while back from a lovely chap on here. Had it on my little board ever since, really nice reverb & delay. Eventide Reverb forces sale. Original description: Fuzz, reverb and delay, glorious together and very usable individually. Great for shoegaze/post rock. Bought new and in excellent condition, with box (and earplugs!) 

Earthquaker devices Bellows £140
Wonderful discontinued distortion/fuzz. Goes from low gain to smooth rat, all the way to fuzzy loveliness. Velcro on bottom.

JHS Overdrive/preamp £80
This sounds amazing. Super warm boost/drive sounds. I prefer the more in-your-face Boss BP-1W so this is on the block.

Boss PSM-5 (MIJ) £38
cool power/loop pedal that’s actually pretty useful. Comes with original daisy chain & patch lead.

SOLD
JHS Lucky Cat Delay (black)
Boss DD3 with tap, modulation & extra tape setting - £130 SOLD

Demon FX Reverb/Delay workstation
It’s a Keeley copy, sounds good & pretty much as new - £60 SOLD 

Earthquaker devices Afterneath V3
Delicious ambient recent in limited edition colour, basically new - £180 SOLD

DRV 1981
Great condition, Velcro on bottom - £210 SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments