SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Carlsbro Stingray Super

Time to move on some gear I've accumulated over the years. This is a mid 70's solid state 2x12 combo much loved by Pub rockers, punks and Andy Gill, amongst others. Very loud and very heavy. Good nick for its age and in full working order. Includes the 2 original footswitches for tremolo, reverb and Suzz . Original Powertone speakers, made I believe by Fane. Will need to be collected, I'm in the Peak District about half hour from Sheffield and an hour from Manchester £90
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28443
    I had one of those, back in the day ... not-so-fond memories of lifting it in and out of the boot of a car, and then up three flights of stairs to a student flat!

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    TTony said:
    I had one of those, back in the day ... not-so-fond memories of lifting it in and out of the boot of a car, and then up three flights of stairs to a student flat!

Yes- I've got one up in the attic room I refer to as 'my studio'. I retired it from gigging for the very same reason. 
  • aguirreaguirre Frets: 31
    Yep it's a great amp for leaving in the "rehearsal room"