SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Two Rock Studio Signature (Combo in Cream) - Withdrawn

What's Hot
Josh_CoskuJosh_Cosku Frets: 181
edited April 22 in Amps £
I am planning to sell my Two Rock Studio Signature in Cream to release some funds for a guitar purchase. It is in mint condition, no issues and it has original cover. 

Price is £2700 and collection from South East London. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• scoobysnackscoobysnack Frets: 54
    Bump for an amazing combo 
  • ChrisCox1994ChrisCox1994 Frets: 368
    oooh thats tasty, any trades? 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9554
    After all these years, I am now down to just 2 amps;

- Redplate CDS2

- Two Rock Studio Signature - an absolutely glorious amp.

GLWTS =)
  • Josh_CoskuJosh_Cosku Frets: 181
    @ChrisCox1994 ;No trades unfortunately.

@Wazmeister  ;My intention was to keep it but I am  trying to recover from a recent purchase. I am not gigging at the moment either and using my Super Bee at home all the time. If my Krautster is sold I will withdraw this one. 

Video for the sounds (and a little bit self promo :))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEOp4jsSlo

• paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 846
    I am possibly looking for one of these - though the location is a PITA.    
    Out of curiosity - how does the super bee compare....  thats another Im looking at lol.

im after a 1x12 combo - top quality, pedal platform (on the edge or just before clean from the amp).  Home use pretty much only - though I have a Fryette power station so could use a small amp live If I ever do that - but also means I can run a large one quiet at home.       As such Its more about the best tone/platform and build quality/engineering than it is about the power or volume. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 28
    @paulmapp8306 ;;

My Super Bee is 1x10 and it is great for home use and edge of break up or driven tones as well as clean. I generally use it without any pedals, just guitar and amp. But it is just 10 watts with 10 inch speaker, TR is 35 Watts. It is not easy to keep up with a drummer with 10"  Super Bee, I guess 12" version is much better for live playing. 

I guess both of them have some kind of blackface tones but the power, loudness and amount of amp drive are completely different. 

TR is so good when you are playing with the band, everything I am looking for in terms or frequencies, dynamics etc. are there and sounds very good. No issues with cutting the mix or loudness and it is not very heavy. 
    Bump.
  • scoobysnackscoobysnack Frets: 54
    Pm