Have You Ever Walked Out Of A Concert ?

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25023
    But years later I too was at the Scorps gig at Hammy O (2006?) where Schenker supported and was an embarrassment to himself and his fans . Off his head on something and almost refusing to play and the band had that awful Finnish singer... was a mess ....and he all got boo'd off by his fans. 
    The previous era where he had the black hair and moustache was just after his father died and he was going through a weird patch.

Glad to say that from about 2008 he took steps to get off the booze etc, and his live playing has been off the scale  again
    I was at that Hammersmith gig but I don't remember the singer at all - apparently it must have been someone called Jari Tiura, but he left zero impression on me.  I can only remember that Wayne Findlay was on guitar and keyboards and therefore had to carry most of the guitar role as Schenker was such a mess.

I also saw him with the black-hair look on the G3 tour with Uli Jon Roth and Joe Satriani.  Schenker was a bit crap but at least he wasn't off his head that day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom