SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Swart, Carr Rambler, Impala, maybe a Sportsman

What's Hot
razorbillrazorbill Frets: 86
edited April 21 in Amps £
Oversold some gear and my luck has shifted slightly, so in a position to possibly afford an amp! I have a Super Bee that I really enjoy but want to try something different. Mostly playing lap steel rather than electric guitar, so playing around to try to find the right sound

Based in Newcastle upon Tyne. If not a local deal open to collecting/meeting part-way on a train or using a courier
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
    I've just done a deal with the guy on Reverb for the older style Sportsman that's on there but there's a new model from last year that's actually cheaper and fairly close to you - https://reverb.com/uk/item/73316893-carr-sportsman-19-watt-1x12-guitar-combo-2011-present-various
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • razorbillrazorbill Frets: 86
    Sharky77 said:
    I've just done a deal with the guy on Reverb for the older style Sportsman that's on there but there's a new model from last year that's actually cheaper and fairly close to you - https://reverb.com/uk/item/73316893-carr-sportsman-19-watt-1x12-guitar-combo-2011-present-various
    Ah nice job getting the other one! Appreciate the link, will reach out 
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
    Also saw there is a Skylark and Vincent on eBay - same guy selling both
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Sharky77 said:
    Also saw there is a Skylark and Vincent on eBay - same guy selling both
    Chatting about the Skylark as well, thanks. I wish there was a way to compare it to my Super Bee since it seems like they might cover similar ground. I might be sorted with that Sportsman, giving it a few days/considering options if anyone else gets in touch 
  • maxdmaxd Frets: 43
    I've an un-gigged and little played Rambler and I'm in Whitley Bay. Drop me a PM and we can arrange an audition if you want.
    Some possible options but still on the lookout 
    Still looking 
  • spir4Lspir4L Frets: 87
    Dmd about my Swart