It's my birthday soon

2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    You need to try to catch up with my dirty box collection.........
    What do you recommend for a man who's into group sex parties?

Oh, you mean guitar dirty boxes...

First option. @randonhandclaps can probably recommend some places around Kings Cross.

Second option, is actually what I meant. Start with a Hard Wire CM-2.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7559
    edited October 2014
    mike_l;397942" said:
    ThePrettyDamned said:

You need to try to catch up with my dirty box collection.........What do you recommend for a man who's into group sex parties? Oh, you mean guitar dirty boxes...

First option. @randonhandclaps can probably recommend some places around Kings Cross.

Second option, is actually what I meant. Start with a Hard Wire CM-2.
    Hadn't considered the hardwire actually.

I shall listen to demos of the nobels, boss od1x and hardwire od tonight.

I've just remembered, the Marshall gv-2... That had a great od tone. Maybe another to consider.

Edit: I remember liking the hardwire I tried, but it might be a but too similar to the visual sound.
  • Marshall Guv'nor original is hugely grin-worthy ... sounds like a JCM800 on full chat :) I once taught a pupil who had a MkII Guv'nor which seemed as good. The extra was 4 tone pots instead of 3. I've still got my original and love it, but if it became necessary to replace it the MkII is the first place I'd look.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

The Hardwire isn't too far from a Mk1 Guvnor....

I'd happily gig a Hardwire, but not the Guvnor (in case some thieving little cockbadger nicks it).

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• GazLionGazLion Frets: 104
  • GazLion said:
    Ooo, awkward...

How do I tell them they've put the D on the wrong way around on an expensive watch?

;)