SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] FS/FT 2011 ESP Standard ‘USA Eclipse-II 24’ (Collection - Ayrshire / Central Belt)

HT986M2HT986M2 Frets: 174
edited April 20 in Guitars £
Hello everyone.  Back up for sale / trade is my 2011 ESP Standard MIJ Eclipse.  

General Info:

This specific model is somewhat rare due to:

- The ‘block’ ESP logo on the headstock which is very rare to see on Eclipse models
- The lack of ESP flag inlays
- A limited release window

Image album: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SR_4Wh3j2cjp6-oCHtyXrwiVEBpkUhrF?usp=share_link

One of the images in the album above is from the ESP catalogue at the time.  Full specs can be found there.

This is a sublime playing guitar, and is only being sold to make room for another sound.  In short, I have too many single cuts in the collection!  It has been recently been set up, incl. conditioned fretboard and polished frets.  No signs of fret wear.  Comes with the original ESP case.

In terms of specific location, I am in West Kilbride (40 mins from Glasgow).
  • Smoke-free home
  • Collection preferred, but a meet-up further afield can be discussed if needed
  • The guitar won't be posted or couriered, sorry! anguished 

Price:

£1400

Condition:

There is one area with a mark, and that is on the underside of the guitar where it would appear to have rubbed against a rivet on a jeans pocket while being played sitting down.  The marks cannot be felt under a finger, so they are *extremely* shallow and could be buffed out if so desired.  Two photos at the end show the area in question: one under 'normal' light, and another under direct sunlight which really exaggerates it.

There are no other dings or notable scratches present. However, as with all gloss black guitars, in bright lighting environments you will notice minor paint swirls, pick marks and other very minor signs of wear.  

The case has some minor exterior marks but it is in great overall condition. Pictures of the case can be provided on request.

Electronics Changes:

The guitar originally came with Seymour Duncan Blackouts, but these have been replaced with the EMG James Hetfield ‘Het’ Set. The wiring has been replaced with the EMG quick-connect wiring. Two volume, and one master tone. The original pickups are not included. 

Trades:

If it's in the following list, then I'm most likely interested.  A Gibson SG Standard '61 or Junior, a PRS McCarty 594 DC or Thinline, a PRS Fiore, a USA Fender Elite/Ultra Strat or Tele (maple fretboard), or a Suhr S-type or T-type (maple fretboard).  

If it's not in the list, and you're interested, then please feel free to let me know what you have.  You never know!  As a general guideline though, I wouldn't be interested in trades for a single cut or Floyd-Rose equipped guitar.

Money either way can be discussed depending on what it is, condition, and all that.

Thanks for looking!
Trading feedback available here
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom