Naked Wristers of the FB Unite!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• NeilNeil Frets: 3844
    Always worn a watch since a kid.

There were no mobile phones etc etc then and if you couldn't see the big clock outside James Walker or the town hall you had no idea of the time.

Can't change old habits, besides it's the only piece of legitimate jewellery old codgers can wear. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3844
    Lixarto said:
    I have two pocket watches, no wrist watches.
    How interesting. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    I used to think I would never want to be without a watch, until my old one broke, and I never quite got around to getting it repaired. It still sits, not working, on my bedside table…

Now I find I don't really miss it. There are clocks all over the place, and if I can't see one and really need to know what time it is, I have a phone.

But my wrist is not naked, since I usually wear a band made of posh French copper which is supposed to be good for your skin (I have eczema), and although I'm not at all convinced it does anything, I like anyway.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    I feel naked without a watch!! :)