SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Cheap Triaxis - Slight Fault!

suhrtonesuhrtone Frets: 67
edited November 2014 in Amps £
Anyone after a boogie triaxis? It in decent cosmetic condition but lately some of the modes have become muddy sounding! In particular all the lead 2 modes sound that way and have lost gain!! plus the lead1 red mode does that too! Everything else works fine ! The weird thing is that if the guitar goes through  any buffered pedal then into the unit all modes work correctly! I run the guitar into a tube screamer and everything works as it should! I have tried other pedals too and it does the same! True bypass pedals don't work! Anyway i called guitar aid in london and they told me its either on of the LDR;s that have gone wrong or a standard resistor in the input stage! They quoted me 70 quid more or less! 
Anyway , i don't have time or means to fix this as it doesn't get used much so i decided to let it go ! 
Asking 450 for it which is very low IMHO ! You can collect from kingston or i can post at buyers expense!
Sorry for the long story ! The unit still sounds awesome ! I used it to do a youtube video the other day , went straight to my apogee card  and used software cab impulses . Heres the result :
cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments