SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1981 DRV (limited colour) £199, Walrus D1 v2 £185, Redbeard Angry Rhubarb £130, Aalberg tremolo £49

What's Hot
dickieguitardickieguitar Frets: 406
edited July 24 in FX £
1981 DRV, Redbeard Angry Rhubarb and Walrus D1 v2 added; Trym still here despite being a ridiculous bargain.

This is the mighty DRV in a rare claret and blue colourway that was, I think, an Andertons special? Excellent ungigged condition, boxed with cloth bag, manual and little badge. £199 delivered - I know that's well below the going rate but I need to shift some of this stuff!

Redbeard Effects Angry Rhubarb - another great post-Rat distortion but with huge tone-sculpting power. Again in excellent ungigged condition, boxed with all the candy, £130 delivered.

Walrus Audio D1 v2 - absolutely gorgeous multi-mode stereo delay, much better reverse effect than the v1, excellent ungigged condition, boxed with candy, £185 delivered.

Aalberg Audio Trym TR-1 - quality tremolo, made in Norway, with tap tempo and adjustable wave shape. £75 £65 £60 £55 £49 delivered.

The design is distinctive, with flashing tempo LEDs and light-up strips for position markers, but the sound is classic trem, ranging from a soft up/down swell to a hard percussive effect. It has stereo ins and outs, though I've only used it in mono. And you can control it remotely via Bluetooth if you get the Aero controller (someone is selling these on ebay for about £50).

Walrus Audio D1 v1. £150 delivered. SOLD.
Walrus Audio Kangra filter fuzz. £110 delivered. SOLD.
GFI System Skylar Reverb. £145 delivered. SOLD.
Walrus Audio Julia v2. £135 delivered. SOLD.
MXR M-80 Bass DI. £109 delivered. SOLD.
Teisco Fuzz. £75 delivered. SOLD.
Electro-Harmonix Ram's Head Big Muff Pi. £70 delivered. SOLD.
Flynn Amps Classic OC44 Booster. £80 delivered. SOLD.
EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery (v2). £110 delivered. SOLD.
Nordvang No.1 Signature. £199 delivered SOLD.
Strymon Lex (v1). £175 delivered. SOLD.
Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments