SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squier Classic Vibe 72 Tele Custom - Black £250 SOLD

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4868
edited May 10 in Guitars £
I bought this from Andertons in store after trying it on a whim, it was such a great sounding guitar, and lovely and resonant too so I was smitten. I was also going through a Peter Buck phase and it was a good fit for his earlier live tones.

Unfortunately I have a lot of guitars now, so this just sits on its own on a stand and never gets played and for such a lovely guitar thats a crime really.

So it's a Squier Classic Vibe 72 Custom and I think it's a 2022 model, resplendent in black which is hard to get a clean shot of! Everything is as it left the factory, except it's had new Kluson tuners fitted, and new compensated brass saddles. (I'll include both the original tuners and saddles) It's currently strung with 10s and sounds great tbh. I liked the sound of it so much, I nearly spent a good few hundred upgrading the pickups.

Specs as below, has a fatter neck than the spec suggests (dimensions to follow) and actually a hint of flame! It weighs around 8lbs I think (will weigh it also).

Body: Poplar
Finish: Gloss Polyurethane

Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
Frets: 21, Narrow-Tall
Position Inlays: Black Dot
Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)

Tuning Machines: Kluson vintage upgrade 
Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)

Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with upgraded compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico 5 Single-Coil (Bridge), Wide Range Humbucking (Neck)
Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
Hardware Finish: Nickel

There are a number of marks and swirl marks with it being gloss black and one ding on the bottom edge (pictured). Otherwise the neck and fretboard are immaculate.

At the moment you can't get this colour in the UK, and currently there appears to be none of the sunburst in stock either. Chance to pick one up for a decent price here.

No case or gigbag, price includes shipping, you can collect or I can bring it to Aylesbury with me for a meetup too and I'll knock a tenner off £265 delivered.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4868
    Bump

Bump

Bump - £250 delivered

Bump

Bump