Ahhh...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    This thread started with one person sharing a raw nerve, one I can relate to and a few replied to in the spirit it was intended, and has gone awry at least by a tad.
    Yes I'm sorry about that, I bear some of the responsibility for sure. I wont take it any further. I've explained the situation and said my piece.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    This thread started with one person sharing a raw nerve, one I can relate to and a few replied to in the spirit it was intended, and has gone awry at least by a tad.
    Yes I'm sorry about that, I bear some of the responsibility for sure. I wont take it any further. I've explained the situation and said my piece.
    I already got that. No apology necessary.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jetfire said:
    I like the fact that because you disagree with my opinion, you think I'm wrong. Quality
    Right or wrong, you've certainly gone about making your point in probably the most distasteful way of anybody in the whole of this forum's existence. Well done.
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    I'm not sure if my old man is alive or dead. I assume he's alive because if he had died I think I would have heard by now.

• BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Well this is a pretty sad reflection on how some forum members spend their friday nights
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    edited October 2014
    Well this is a pretty sad reflection on how some forum members spend their friday nights
    :))

I actually agree. I had some beers, a curry, and I played some guitar. I've been moving tables and chairs and studio gear around all week, really just wanted to cabbage out tonight rather than do anything too heavy. Party tomorrow night though!
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What about Rachel De Thame?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Back on topic Drew, having just passed the first anniversary of our 25 year old son passing away I feel very maudlin too and remembering those we lost (for any that have lost) is surely a good thing and keeps them "alive" in a weird way.

The last few weeks have been hell on wheels and has made the loss all too real again and very raw again.

Lost my mum at 13 and my dad at 25 too so feel for you and anyone in pain over a lost loved one.

BTW @Drew_fx WTF is that on your bonnet in your avatar, looks well silly indeed and made me titter.