NAD - Marshall 2525h

FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2510
in Amps
While owning a Fractal AxeFX 3 and FM9, I’ve been hankering after one of the studio Marshalls. After watching a lot of YT vids, I decided the Silver Jube was the best bet for me. 

And oh boy is it awesome. 

Running it through a BOSS WAZA Tube Amp Expander either into the laptop and Focusrite interface or into the new Harley Benton 1x12 Creamback cab - it’s absolutely awesome. 

Brilliantly responsive and very simple to get great tones from it. I actually think I prefer it to my modded JVM410HJS. 

Helps I got it for £600 as it’s an ex-display model!

Highly recommended. I’m taking a tour of Marshall next week, so it might be getting a brother…..!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25495
    Nice!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PPPMATPPPMAT Frets: 25
    Like the setup! I had a HJS years ago and still remember the crunch channel on red mode - it was just killer. Very heavy amp from what I remember for some reason. I liked the 2525 but it did need a bit of volume.
  • abw1989abw1989 Frets: 657
    I just picked up one of these too! I got a Design Store one in red/white with matching cab. Been a few years since I had a Marshall and got the itch again.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3000
    Nice, got to love the Jubilee. I've had one about 6 years now, started with the combo then traded it for a head. Sometimes wish I'd kept the combo as it's a great "grab & go" option, but the head through a 1936V sounds huge too :)