SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Withdrawn) FS: Suhr Classic S - 2016 - HSS - Sonic Blue. £1750 posted.

ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 343
edited May 19 in Guitars £

Withdrawn as the modern sold :)

Suhr 2016 Classic S in sonic blue. A fantastic guitar, recently setup with a low-medium action. Plays cleanly and well-intonated across the neck. Even has some subtle flame on the maple neck.  

As with most Suhr Classics from this era, includes: SSV humbucker and V70 single coils, silent coil system, 9-12inch compound radius fretboard, even c medium neck profile, medium narrow stainless steel frets, gotoh two post 510 term and Suhr locking tuners.

In generally excellent condition. Only substantive areas to draw attention to are a bit of tarnishing/rust to the pickup pole piece slugs (the low E on the humbucker in particular) and a small mark/blemish on the treble side of the bridge baseplate.

Comes complete with original gigbag, paperwork, and tools.

I'm sure I'll end up with another one of these again as this is the third one I've had... but bills need paying and I don't think the custom modern I also have listed will shift! 

Any questions, ask Looking for £1,750 posted. 

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/Jyxb0P5

Can be posted fully insured by Overland Express or collection from Swansea. Willing to meet up in a 50 mile radius of Swansea. Also on Ebay if you prefer buying there. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom