SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender 65 Princeton RI(SOLD), Orange 2x12, Ampeg 50 watt monster!!

teradaterada Frets: 5123
edited August 15 in Amps £
Hi Everyone,

Time to downsize - all these are up for the chop sadly due to small flat volumes only nowadays!!

[SOLD] First up is a Fender Princeton Reverb 65 Reissue. Bought new in December 2018. All stock, completely mint with case still in original packaging. Only used at home. Completely mint and sounds lovely. £775.[SOLD]

Orange 2x12 open back cab. Owned from new. Mint condition. All stock (Vintage 30's). Home use. Smoke and pet free. £250

Ampeg GVT52-212 - Something a bit different. 50 watt Ampeg guitar amp with Baxondale EQ. 6L6's sounds lovely clean and superb dirty. All original. Home use and smoke and Pet free. £250

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EndpinEndpin Frets: 12
    Where are you based?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3416
    That Ampeg looks very tempting and a nice unusual choice. 
  • teradaterada Frets: 5123
    Endpin said:
    Where are you based?
    Based in London
    That Ampeg looks very tempting and a nice unusual choice. 
    Yeah its a really different beast, but also very versatile. Goes everywhere from gorgeous cleans to ridiculous gain.
  • almacalmac Frets: 77
    Is the Princeton still available? 
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 48
    I’ll take the Princeton. Just messaged you.
  • almacalmac Frets: 77
    @carl999pop i think there's a disorderly queue. I messaged last week but not sure Terada is picking up messages.  :'(
    Hi Everyone,

Apologies I've just seen these messages - been a bit off radar lately. There is currently one buyer waiting but if that falls through I will contact people on a first come first served basis. 

Thanks so much for all of your interest and apologies again for the delay in getting back to you all.  :)
    Princeton now sold, orange cab and Ampeg still available! The Ampeg is the Korean Version  :)
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 405
    I'm very keen on the Ampeg, but will have to free up some funds first. Whereabouts are you (or will you ship the Ampeg)?
    benecol said:
    I'm very keen on the Ampeg, but will have to free up some funds first. Whereabouts are you (or will you ship the Ampeg)?
    PM'd