SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN FS: J Rockett El Hombre, Hotone Patch Kommander REDUCED

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1086
edited June 12 in FX £

El Hombre - J Rockett’s take on the Billy Gibbons sound - nails it in one as far as I’m concerned. Boxed. Simplifying the board and no longer playing ZZ Top covers so.., £130 posted in the UK. … (free Velcro) WITHDRAWN

Hotone Patch Kommander. Really neat and simple 4 loop switcher - programmable patches or stomp box mode. Dead easy to use, 3 banks of 4 patches. Amp foot switch jack. Tuner/mute switch. Switchable buffer. Boxed.  Includes instruction sheet. If you want to know how simple it is to use, this link takes you to the instructions:

https://hotoneaudio.oss-cn-shenzhen.aliyuncs.com/prod/support/Patch%20Kommander_Manual_EN_V01_170406.1629095622127.pdf

Downsizing board makes this obsolete for me £50 posted in the UK. WITHDRAWN

PP F&F preferred

Trades Not really sought but a Peterson Sttobostomp HD might tempt me, the mini version even more so. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments