SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now collected 1970s/80s 12 string Barn find.

Elvis_PenberthyElvis_Penberthy Frets: 18
edited June 17 in Acoustics £
Moving Countries-need to de-clutter post.....Please come and it away take away FOC - I would prefer it go to a like minded forumite.....
Not really a barn find-but looks like one!
I'm a bit embarrassed to be putting this on the board given the woeful cleaniness. But I REALLY havent the time to sort this out. I also wouldnt want to be accused of tarting it up for a quick sale.
I bought this from a Cornish fisherman for £40 and a pot of paint (it was good paint) sometime before 1993. Its been on the wall pretty much ever since. It does hold tune and the electrics work in a very loose sense of the word. They were already on when i purchased it-Not sure if they are original?? Acoustically its very quiet. 
I had a spurt of interest at least 15 years ago and ordered a nice replacement pickguard from USA and fitted some NOS Eko tuners from Brandoninis'-will supply originals only 1 peg is kancked.
The back has started to delaminate and may well be unfixable-pretty sure somebody on here will advise. No case unfortunately and again dont want the faff of posting as I'm busy sorting a 3 bedroom house and 2 lock ups of sh*te as it is.
Got to be worth £40 (think the pickguard cost that) Happy days.
Has now gone Thank you for your interest.

God bless this kitchen said the knick knack chef
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Tough crowd.

Can't even give it away.....Still available and  free to fellow forumites bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Now collected and on its way up country. Cheers Ash.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom