SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 M13 for sale (may take Mooer/Joyo echo,flanger or chorus in part ex)

honkytonkhonkytonk Frets: 34
edited November 2014 in FX £
Line 6 M13 with PSU,Pilot's handbook and Gator carry bag. Well gigged but fully working with no issues. Firmware is v2.04 which I believe is the latest one.

Not looking for any trades. The unit can be auditioned in Ayr,20 miles south of Glasgow or alternatively will be posted by royal mail/parcelforce.(will need to get a costing for this)

Price is £175 (+ postage if needed) by bank transfer. I know a couple of chaps on here will confirm I'm a straight up seller. I also have plenty of feedback on basschat as dub_junkie.

thanks for looking

Keirimage
imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3042
    Yep, I'll definitely vouch for Keir (Honkytonk), we've been trading stuff for years lovely bloke to deal with. Must get down to Ayr for a meet now that I'm up in Glasgow !
  • Hello do you know the weight?
  • Oooooh, just as I start looking at m13s! PM'd
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • The weight according to the line 6 website is 10lbs.Add in the PSU,Gator bag and shipping box and for postage purposes I would imagine will be in the region of 6/7 kgs

Rob, as ever you and your family are welcome anytime m8 :-)

• BUMP

£185 shipped via parcelforce express 48 with tracking

may take a couple of Joyo / Mooer pedals in part ex specifically analogue delay,flanger or chorus
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Got an Mooer ensemble chorus with box £40 posted. If you sell this. I went a bit modulation mad over the last few months.