SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Charvel Model 2 & Ibanez JS 1000

What's Hot
Charvel Model 2:  Pretty rare early 1986 MIJ Limited Edition with black painted neck.

The guitar looks stealthy and stunning, hard to believe it is 38 years old. Superb very dark rosewood fingerboard in good condition, frets have little wear. Electrics and Kahler 2520 trem are working as they should, body has some superficial marks, some buckle rash on the back of the body. Headstock tip is nicely intact, just a slight mark in the lacquer. Comes with hardshell case.

Pictures are here.

https://imgur.com/a/EoLCn1D

You’ll need to fine tune the set up to your personal taste. 

Asking: £800 + TBC shipping/insurance cost to where you are in mainland UK or collect in person.

Ibanez JS 1000

Joe Satriani inspired guitar in good overall condition for its age - 2002, some light colour loss around the tremolo area due to play wear, palm resting/rubbing, some fret wear throughout the fretboard - not unrealistic due to the age of the guitar, electrics are all working, guitar plays and sounds great. There are some superficial marks on the guitar body. Comes with the original Ibanez hard case, 1 x foot is missing from the guitar case - that’s how it came when I bought it.

Pictures are here.

https://imgur.com/a/o3a8rPg

You’ll need to fine tune the set up to your personal taste.

Asking:  £850 + TBC shipping/insurance cost to where you are in mainland UK or collect in person.

Sorry not interested in trading.

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1143
    the Charvel is cool as fuck.

• novadog123novadog123 Frets: 0
    Thanks, I agree 100%

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4181
    I loved the tone on my JS1000.  Still can't remember why I sold it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • novadog123novadog123 Frets: 0
    Great sounding guitar - its just time to let it go.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24897
    I loved the tone on my JS1000.  Still can't remember why I sold it. 
    I had a burnt blue one - I sold that too. It was an excellent guitar.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd